Re: about leaving libapache-mod-ssl to the debian-apache team

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
>
> > i'm thinking to leave libapache-mod-ssl to the debian-apache team.
> > anybody is interested?
> >
> > it is in pretty good shape but more care would surely make it better.
>
> Is there any specific reason why you want to give away the package?

simply i'm not using it that much. i thought some of you may be
interested in taking another piece together.

> apache 1.3 is dependent from some mod_ssl upstream code for the EAPI
> patch, but i personally have no time to pick it up. Would be an option for
> you to join the team and share the load? Perhaps that's doable, but i do
> not want to end up maintaing it 100%.

joining the team and sharing the load? i'm trying to reduce my packages
to something i'm really interested in. i'm mostly out of free time and
future is going to be even worse.

probably i need only a co-maintainer for libapache-mod-ssl and if i
don't find it on debian-apache@ i'll probably ask elsewhere. i only
wanted to give the first chance to the apache maintainers.

cheers
dom

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://people.debian.org/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50