Re: Apache modules-config

Hi Olavi,

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Olavi Ivask wrote:

> Hello,
> i have a problem. I get an error, when I'm trying to configure my apache
> modules (/usr/sbin/modules-config apache)
>

> Error: mod_skunkweb.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
> The above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start
> Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
> Debian Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
> on how to proceed.

modules-config (now renamed to apache-modconf) requires a file in
/usr/lib/apache/1.3 that contains one line in order to recognize all
modules around the system.

Please install apache-dev package and check
/usr/share/doc/apache-dev/README.modules
that explains how to create the .info files in a proper way.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.