Hidden files in configuration subdirectories

I get problems when editing configuration files in any of the
subdirectories to /etc/apache2, since there are .something.swp files
as long as I don't quit vim (which I don't want to do while editing
files) which apache wants to include. I appended a [a-zA-Z0-9]/* to
the includes which works for me, but maybe there's a better way?

(I would have expected that Apache wouldn't include these, but
according to documentation it's supposed to.)

/Daniel
--
Daniel Lundin

Department of Molecular Biology & Functional Genomics
Arrhenius Laboratories for Natural Sciences
Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

tel. +46 8 16 41 95, mobile: +46 708 123 922

Email: daniel.lundin@molbio.su.se