Apache, underpriced medications here.

Hello
The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved the pig is committed.
In this game, by trying to win you automatically lose.

Apache, interested in discounts on meds?
http://coenduring.mnbr51.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 lipsanotheca
Wealth stays with us a little moment if at all: only our characters are steadfast, not our gold.
Sentimental irony is a dog that bays at the moon while pissing on graves.
Modesty is the conscience of the body.
Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.