RE: Emails of PayPal customers

Hello:

We are offering 2 email databases which allow to contact PayPal and e-Gold customers (both sellers
and shoppers).
These are individuals that buy and sell items using PayPal and e-Gold payment systems.
(Please notice that 90% of PayPal customers are also customers of eBay.)

These databases will be perfect for selling your products/services, because we are providing you
unique prospects who purchase and sell online more than anybody else! Besides, the data provided
contains personal email addresses of only those PayPal and e-Gold members who were active
(purchased or sold something) in the last 2 months.

PayPal - 406,000 records
e-Gold - 372,000 records

The databases will be delivered to you in any format of your choice (Excel, ASCII, CSV, etc.).
By default they are provided in 4-6MB TXT files.
New updates will be released quarterly.

The total price we are asking for both databases is $365. To place the order please fill out the form:
http://www.gmthost.com/paypal.php

To contact me please email to service@gmthost.com (THIS EMAIL ONLY! DO NOT 'REPLY').

Please notice that we also maintain a variety of other b2b and b2c lists.

Best,
Tom Dullex