Bug#229505: apache-ssl: post-installation script fails (still)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#229505: apache-ssl: post-installation script fails (still)
- From: Paul Slootman <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:06:19 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20040306000619.GA1263@wurtel.net>
- Reply-to: Paul Slootman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E1AiBUs-0004kSemail@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4013C45D.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun 25 Jan 2004, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> this was a bug in ssl-cert that has been fixed in sid already and
> it should enter testing in a couple of days.
It's now March, and when doing a fresh install of testing on a box, I
still get this error:
7830:error:0D07A098:asn1 encoding routines:ASM1_mbstring_copy:string too short:a_mbstr.c:147:minsize=1
I left the organisationalUnitName field empty, it doesn't apply.
As it's still not resolved, I'm reopening this bug now.
If it belongs to ssl-cert, fine; reassign (although it's starting to
look like using ssl-cert is a bug in itself, if I look at the open bug
Please don't close the bug before it's actually fixed...