Re: debian-apache list mom/dad?

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:44:44PM -0700, Michael Loftis wrote:
> Can we PLEASE set this list subscribers only?  Or atleast blacklist this
> Tom Theroux a#@!hole?  He's been posting spam lists for a couple weeks now.

Hi,

	I've been keeping an eye on this list, and the Tom Theroux
spam has not occured again.

	Judging by the lack of response in terms of making
debian-apache subscribers only, it's not going to happen. Note that
making a list subscribers only seems to be a really good way of
driving away people, as it goes into the `not worth the hassle'
category for a lot of people.

	Regards,

Pasc

--
Pascal Hakim                                            +61 4 0341 1672