Read:_Best_$ex_Producct_With_an_UnbeatableD_Price!2

Falsehood is invariably the child of fear in one form or another.
By depending on the great, The small may rise high. See: the little plant ascending the tall tree Has climbed to the top.
A scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.
I dress for women and I undress for men.
Belief like any other moving body follows the path of least resistance.
At 46 one must be a miser only have time for essentials.
Hell is paved with good intentions, not with bad ones. All men mean well
Your peniss lets you down exactly when you need him? You forgot what is a rock hard ereсtionf?
Can't satisfiex own wife or gilfriend8? Yes, you think that life has endedX here.
But here we come with our totally unbeatable7 offer!! BEST drug ever, CIALIyS!
In our offshore store you can buy CIAL7IS(Supero Viаgraz) for amasyng7 price of 2$ per dose!
Only doctor approvedI meds, 20mb Tadaafil2. Boost your sexualn life now! Taste a mad sex with us!
KindlyK have a look at our shop - and u will be totally amasedT with our offer6!

StartK normalo sxuald life hereO!

If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.
Any work that aspires, however humbly, to the condition of art should carry its justification in every line.
Only if we can restrain ourselves is good conversation possible. Good talk rises upon much discipline.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
One cannot walk through an assembly factory and not feel that one is in Hell.
The best is the enemy of the good.
Every day I run scared. That's the only way I can stay ahead.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
Ambition is so powerful a passion in the human breast, that however high we reach we are never satisfied.
a man thinks he amounts to a great deal but to a flea or a mosquito a human being is merely something good to eat
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
I am a communist because I believe that the Communist idea is a state form of Christianity.
Steadfastness is a noble quality, but unguided by knowledge or humility it becomes rashness or obstinacy.
A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
Do not wait for leaders do it alone, person to person.
The lie is a condition of life.