Re: UK consumers - target!

Hello:

Are you targeting UK consumers? Do you want the British to buy your product or visit your website??

Our company has carefully collected an email database, which allows to advertise your product or service
to the audience of 640,000 Great Britain/UK citizens! We are proud to offer you this database!

All addresses on the database belong to English consumers, are verified and as a proof end with '.co.uk',
which stands for the United Kingdom.

The database will be delivered to you in any format of your choice (Excel, ASCII, CSV, etc.).
By default it is provided in an 12.4MB TXT file.
The data was collected in the period of January 18 - February 2, 2004 and will be updated quarterly.

The price we are asking is $365. To place the order please fill out the form:
http://www.gmthost.com/uk.php

To contact me please email to sales@gmthost.com (THIS EMAIL ONLY! DO NOT 'REPLY').

Please notice that we also maintain similar consumer lists for almost all countries - Canada,
Australia, all members of European Union and many other. Please specify the country you are targeting
and I will provide you with a quote.

Best,
Tom Theroux