Re: Setting up apache (1.3.29.0.1-3) 510mod_gzip.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.

Hi,
	just update libapache-mod-gzip as well and it will work without
any problem.

I relly suggest to all users to upgrade apache and their modules all
together to avoid "old" leftovers across the time.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html