estimate on new apache2 package release?

Back in December thom and I had a conversation that it would be good
to coordinate the db4.2 upgrades for subversion and apache2 (libapr
actually) Debian packages.  The plan was (and still is) to bundle a
subversion repository schema update into a berkeley db upgrade so
subversion repositories only need to go down once.  As a bonus with
berkeley db4.2 we will be linking subversion against the berkeley db
version recommended upstream and thom had some reasons that I don't
recall for wanting to link apache2 to bdb 4.2.

I would like to get the new subversion package uploaded sooner rather
than later.  If you can give me any sort of estimate as to when the
apache2/libapr packages that link with bdb 4.2 will be uploaded that
would be helpful to me.  If I receive no more information on a
potential upload date I may end up building new subversion debs and
linking them with bdb 4.1, which I really would rather not do.

Thanks for all the good work,

David