apache configure probs...

The error told me to send the error here. I am subscribed...

---------begin
knight:/etc/apache# dpkg --configure apache
Setting up apache (1.3.29.0.1-3) ...
Error: 220mod_auth_curdir.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 240mod_auth_dbm_curdir.info does not have a valid LoadModule
entry.
Error: 250mod_auth_db_curdir.info does not have a valid LoadModule
entry.
Error: the above error list does not permit a safe use of
modules-config.
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error processing apache (--configure):
 apache
---------end

Here are the relevant lines from httpd.conf

#LoadModule auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_curdir.so
#LoadModule dbm_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_dbm_curdir.so
#LoadModule db_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_db_curdir.so

Even when uncommented... it still produces the error

I also look @ the 220mod_auth_curdir.info file and it had:

LoadModule: db_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/modules/mod_auth_curdir.so
LoadModule: db_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_curdir.so

Similar occurred in the 240mod_auth_dbm_curdir.info and
250mod_auth_db_curdir.info

I removed the incorrect lines... All is well. (the /u/l/a/modules/blah
line)
--
greg@gregfolkert.net