Re: libapache-mod-perl install stuck in dpkg

On Dec 17, 11:25am, Nori Heikkinen wrote:
> now i actually want libapache-mod-mp3, and its concomitant packages.
> i need libapache-mod-perl for this, if i read everything correctly ...

This is a bit offtopic, but what made you think you need mod-perl to use
mod-mp3? These two are completely unrelated.

If there's anything in documentation that suggests that in some way
please point this to me, so I could rewrite it :^)

       Pawel

--
< o o > |  http://www.coven.vmh.net/    <coven@vmh.net>    GSM: +48603240006 |