Re: very old bug report about internal_redirect

Hi Geoffrey,
	sorry if i can't post to the modperl mailing list but i am not
subscribed.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> > The Debian Apache maintainer prepared me a patched version that I'll try as
> > soon as possible.
>
> cool.

I just want you to know that we really appreciate your help since we are
somehow lacking a perl expert in our team and Pierfrancesco is doing his
best to help us as you can see :-)

> > No problem, I won't be at home till the 21st, and from work I don't
> > have that much time to do this.
>
> that's ok.  as long as you can be patient we'll get it fixed.  I promise
> it's on the top of my list when I return.

ehhe there is no rush don't worry. This bug has been sitting in our bug
tracking system for almost 2 years. I doubt 1 or 2 weeks would make a
difference :-)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Fabio

PS feel free to forward this mail to modperl mailing list for a bit of
glory :))))

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html