Splitting apache-common

This is prompted by wishlist bug 179448.

There are two types of file in apache-common; those that are needed by all
three apache variants, and those that would be of use to any webserver.

Looking at the contents of apache-common, these ones would be useful
to any webserver:

/usr/sbin/logresolve
/usr/sbin/ab
/usr/share/man/man1/dbmmanage.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/htpasswd.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/htdigest.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/logresolve.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/ab.8.gz
/usr/bin/htpasswd
/usr/bin/htdigest
/usr/bin/dbmmanage

Certainly the apache modules are of no interest to any other webserver.
I'm not entirely sure about the icons -- mostly they're pretty generic
stuff or debian-specific stuff.

So I'd like to propose creating an apache-utils consisting of the above
listing.  apache-common would depend on apache-utils (at least for sarge)
so nothing should notice the difference except users who can install only
apache-utils instead of all the modules etc.

Comments?