RE: PHP and Apache

Hi,

I use:

Apache 2.0.46:

#! /bin/sh
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so

PHP 4.3.2:

#! /bin/sh
./configure \
	--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
        --prefix=/usr/local/apache/php \
        --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/php \
        --with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql

The manual is found at:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php

Bye,