php not processed

Hi all,

this is surely a FAQ, but I was not successful though  googling around for
hours: I try to install phpgroupware on Debian unstable. Everything
seems to be installed correctly, as I used apt-get, but somehow apache
does not process my php-files. I always get only the source code in my
browsers.

My httpd.conf loads the module and my mime.types specifies .php to:
application/x-httpd-php                         phtml pht php
application/x-httpd-php-source                  phps
application/x-httpd-php3                        php3
application/x-httpd-php3-preprocessed           php3p
application/x-httpd-php4                        php4

I also tried AddType and AddModule in httpd.conf, but nothing seems to
work. I hope, you can help me with that problem.

Thanks,

jochen
 jochen issing
 mailto:jochen@mcf-music.de