libcache.so for apache

Hi Igor.

I'm one of the Debian Apache maintainers and we're looking
through the package making sure we have permission to ship every
piece of it in Debian.  One of the pieces is libcache.so, found in
apache-contrib-1.0.8/mod_cache.  I can't see a licence in any of the
files saying what we can and can't do with it.

Could you give us a licence to distribute it freely?  It has to conform
to the Debian Free Software Guidelines for us to keep it in Debian
(http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines), and the easiest
way to do this is to use an existing licence like the Apache licence,
the BSD licence or the GNU GPL.

Thanks.