Re: Some proposed changes to apache.init

Hi Matthew,

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

>  - Move the inetd check up earlier to avoid confusion with the functions.
>    Put a comment by it at the same time since I couldn't remember why we
>    were grepping for inet.

Because if apache is executed via inetd we do not need to run as daemon
even running from inet is deprecated but it is still possible.

the other stuff seems fine. we might want to try implementing a "timeout"
for apache-ssl?? (in case of passphare??)

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html