Re: apache-common 1.3.28-1 install fails

There are 2 problems here. Your debconf installation is somehow broken.
It seems to me you are missing the package dialog. The expr error is known
and -2 should be available on the mirrors today

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html