HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:56:10 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.47 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_python/3.0.3 Python/2.3+
Last-Modified: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:02:02 GMT
ETag: "33e8183-21c-814a680"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Connection closed by foreign host.
myhost:~#

The content-length is correct for the html file, so I know it's seeing the correct file, but the body of the response is never sent.

Does anybody have any idea what might be going on?

thanks