Re: Can't Get Apache To Start - No Errors!

Hi Kurt,
	it sounds to me that you hitted this bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/205592

can you verify that this is the case or otherwise please provide us more
information as possible about your setup in order to reproduce it.

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html