Named Virtual Hosts

Title: Message
    Greetings,

I am running the latest Apache on a stable Debian box. I have specified the Named Virtual Hosts in the conf file, by hand and using Apache Conf editor with no luck. The main site loads each time with different URLs used. (I have three sites that I am trying to run from this box. All have been defined in DNS and will answer to its own URL request with the right IP address. All are using the same IP as we only have one). Any suggestions would be help full. Below is a snip of the conf file and one of the Virtual Hosts:

Line 247 NameVirtualHost www.myweb.com
#
#
Line 575 <VirtualHost www.myweb.com>
Line 575 ServerName MyWeb
Line 575  ServerAdmin joe@myweb.com
Line 575  DocumentRoot "/home/myweb/www"
Line 575  DirectoryIndex home_page.html
Line 575  </VirtualHost>

Thank you.

Joe