[Fwd: Problems for installing SSL]

Hi:

This is Jackson, and I'm now having a problem with the package SSL.
I was using my real IP for my first installation with SSL (apt-get install apache-ssl), then I got a warning message saying that "[alert] apache-ssl: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName...

So now I'm trying to re-install this same package again with the same command "apt-get install apache-ssl" in order to update my new registered domain name, but the system says "Sorry, apache-ssl is already the newest version", then nothing happens, nothing updates... and I couldn't find/figure out where and what I can do for updating my new domain name instead of my previous real IP for my apache-ssl installation. Should I configure some other pages, type some other commands or simple delete/overwrite the existing apache-ssl configuration? Could you please help me for this issue?

Thanks a lot!!!
Jackson