Bugs in the apache-ssl httpd.conf file

Hello.  I've noticed two bugs in the apache-ssl httpd.conf file.
Both are super easy to fix.

1) LockFile needs to be /var/lock/apache-ssl.lock, NOT the
   current value of /var/lock/apache.lock.  This conflicts
   with the non-ssl apache package, preventing reliable
   startup and shutdown of either package!
   It is reported in bug 170759 [1], which is 219 days old.

2) MIMEMagicFile is set to "share/magic".  Problem is, share/magic
   doesn't exist.  The correct value is /usr/share/misc/file/magic.mime.
   As it is, MIMEMagicFile is turned on in the non-ssl apache package,
   but turned off in apache-ssl.

Both of these bugs are stupendously easy to fix.  Why has 170759
lingered on for over 200 days?  Should I send a pach to somebody?
Thanks.

Scott Bronson <bronson@rinspin.com>