Re: Mod_throttle - is this really what I need?

I tried the below and yeilds no results it the file downloads at maximum speed
and then locks out the web site from bieng accessed again due to the
mod_throttle lock for too much downloaded or soemthing. I have spend many
hours trying to find out how to set a limit on the bandwidth used and have
found some configs that DO NOT WORK and very little info on why this is so
cryptic. Can someone out there plese give us some more info on how to use
this to limit "stuff" in apache any examples or sources of information except
the /usr/share/doc/appache-common/index.htm file would be helpfull thanks in
advance!

-- Vladi