apache-ssl 1.3.26.1+1.48-0woody3

To Whom It May Concern:

http://www.iss.net/security_center/static/9714.php

I know this is an old vulnerability, but I was wondering if this issue was resolved in this version of apache-ssl for debain apt-get installs.

It states that this is the stable version being offered of apache-ssl 1.3.26.1+1.48-0woody3.

Thanks for your time.

Nick

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and remove all copies of this message. Thank you.