Re: Apache reads from wrong DocumentRoot

Hi Mark,

I have a permanent IP on the connection. I tried doing what you said,
but that shouldn't make a difference, and it didn't either.

Apache still "ignores" my virtual hosts, and I don't know why.

Let me explain a bit further:
My users have their webpages in /var/www/<username>
These dirs have correct permissions, and all virtual hosts are set to
read from these directories. An example:

<VirtualHost foouser.foo.com>
DocumentRoot /var/www/foo
ServerName foouser.foo.com
..
..
</VirtualHost>

I have a suspiscion to my <Directory>-directives, but I'm not too good
with that part.

Can someone tell me how I should set a directive properly for
/var/www/<username>?

I use UserDir /var/www in access.conf, will a global DocumentRoot
/var/www make apache interpret UserDir as /var/www/var/www?

There are many things here which may be the cause of the problem, and so
I would appreciate if someone could help me a bit further.