Re: I need little help

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:12:58PM -0700, Didier Caamano wrote:
> Greetings to all:
>
> I was wondering how I can configure apache 1.3 to not allow visitors to
> view the source code of the page when they click on View ->Source
>
> Is there any option in apache to do that?, any hint will be
> appretiated.

No.  Loading a page inherently downloads the HTML; a web browser just
lays it out.

What exactly are you concerned about the users' seeing?  It may be
concealable by using a cgi script or PHP or the like.

> Didier.

--JB

--
"It's not that everything is as-it-is, without us having tried anything.
Everything is as-it-is after we've broken our bones, trying everything."