Re: Proposed apache policy.

Quoth David N. Welton:
> Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au> writes:
> > As with the Perl upgrades, having 'apache1.3' and 'apache2.0'
> > packages which conflict with one another (or maybe not) while
> > providing the 'apache' pseudo-package may be the way to go for
> > woody++.
>
> Why do they need to conflict?

They needn't; it was a suggestion that would allow a smooth (with
respect to dpkg) upgrade from apache-1.3 to apache-2.0 ... not a
particularly important point just yet though I guess.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."