Re: a clue? mime tags change with request method...

i know it's not so great to be answering your own threads, but the
problem has been identified: mod_text2html.so.

nevertheless, wouldn't you agree with me that this is a bug? doesn't
the RFC dictate that HEAD should be the same as GET without the
payload? in this example, mod_text2html.so modified the payload and
caused the response headers to reflect the new mime-type in the
headers. this mime-type change should really be evident in the HEAD
response too, don't you think so?

anyone around? -- no, we're all irregular polygons.