Insignificant apache package buglet

I might just be feeling too picky today.

In my apache-1.3.23-1 package, the following symlink is dangling:

/usr/share/doc/apache/icons -> ../../../apache/icons

Presumably it should be ../../apache/icons or pointing absolute to
/usr/share/apache/icons ...

This symlink is in the current package file listing so I don't think
it's cruft left over from a previous install.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."