External Apache documentation

Hi all,

Has there meen any consideration of putting more stuff in the apache-doc
package than (just) the httpd.apache.org 1.3 manual?

I've been reading some other stuff such as the Apache Overview at the
Linux Documentation Project, and was thinking that this sort of thing
would be worth including in the apache-doc package, or perhaps (as it is
also provided by the doc-linux-text/doc-linux-html packages) a reference
to this and other resources in the apache-doc package.

  http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Apache-Overview-HOWTO.html

The package description also mentions apacheweek.com, which is a good
resource, but I don't think there's a link provided by any of the pages
in the package.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."