Re: Apache-SSL

I need help with the apache/ssl package in stable.  Hope somebody
here can shed a light on the desaster.

??? == "I thought that is"

How do I:

 1. Unpack source + all patches (incl. Debian patches)
    ??? ./debian/rules source.make

 2. Where do I make modifications?
    ??? in build-tree/*

 3. How do create a new patch against the source from 1.
    ??? ./debian/rules make.diff --> target not found
    ??? (unset TAPE; make -f ./debian/sys-build.mk make-diff)
        that, however, creates a diff, 3000 lines long, but
        not including my 1-line-test-modification.

Regards,

	Joey