Updated Debian 8: 8.2 released

The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
Updated Debian 8: 8.2 released                          press@debian.org
September 5th, 2015            https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150905

The Debian project is pleased to announce the second update of its
stable distribution Debian 8 (codename "jessie"). This update mainly
adds corrections for security problems to the stable release, along with
a few adjustments for serious problems. Security advisories were
published separately and are referenced where applicable.

Please note that this update does not constitute a new version of Debian
8 but only updates some of the packages included. There is no need to
throw away old "jessie" CDs or DVDs but only to update via an up-to-date
Debian mirror after an installation, to cause any out of date packages
to be updated.

Those who frequently install updates from security.debian.org won't have
to update many packages and most updates from security.debian.org are
included in this update.

New installation media and CD and DVD images containing updated packages
will be available soon at the regular locations.

Upgrading to this revision online is usually done by pointing the
aptitude (or apt) package tool (see the sources.list(5) manual page) to
one of Debian's many FTP or HTTP mirrors. A comprehensive list of
mirrors is available at:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Miscellaneous Bugfixes
----------------------

This stable update adds a few important corrections to the following
packages:

+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| Package                   | Reason                                  |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| akonadi [1]               | Fix a bug that caused old files to be   |
|                           | kept when they should be removed        |
|                           |                                         |
| apache2 [2]               | Fix conffile logic for wheezy to jessie |
|                           | upgrades; fix -D[efined] or <Define>[d] |
|                           | variables lifetime accross restarts;    |
|                           | mpm_event: Fix process deadlock when    |
|                           | shutting down a worker; mpm_event: Fix  |
|                           | crashes due to various race conditions  |
|                           |                                         |
| apt [3]                   | Parse specific-arch dependencies        |
|                           | correctly on single-arch systems;       |
|                           | remove  "first package seen is native   |
|                           | package"  assumption; fix endless loop  |
|                           | in apt-get update that can cause all    |
|                           | disk space to be used                   |
|                           |                                         |
| bareos [4]                | Fix backup corruption on multi-volume   |
|                           | jobs; add autopkgtests                  |
|                           |                                         |
| base-files [5]            | Update for the point release            |
|                           |                                         |
| binutils-mingw-w64 [6]    | Apply upstream fix to handle Visual     |
|                           | Studio DLLs                             |
|                           |                                         |
| bird [7]                  | Correctly migrate bird6.conf from bird6 |
|                           | package                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| cron [8]                  | Cron.service: Use KillMode=process to   |
|                           | kill only the daemon, not running jobs  |
|                           |                                         |
| cross-gcc [9]             | Require bash in rules.template makefile |
|                           |                                         |
| dbus [10]                 | Fix a memory leak when                  |
|                           | GetConnectionCredentials is called;     |
|                           | stop dbus-monitor replying to           |
|                           | org.freedesktop.DBus.Peer messages,     |
|                           | including those that another process    |
|                           | should have replied to                  |
|                           |                                         |
| debian-installer [11]     | Add image for Seagate DockStar; add     |
|                           | symlinks for OpenRD variants; append    |
|                           | DTB for LaCie NAS devices that require  |
|                           | it                                      |
|                           |                                         |
| debian-installer-         | Set the menu icon text in the source    |
| launcher [12]             | package to read  "Install Debian        |
|                           | jessie"                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| debian-installer-netboot- | Rebuild against new debian-installer    |
| images [13]               |                                         |
|                           |                                         |
| designate [14]            | Fix mDNS DoS through incorrect handling |
|                           | of large RecordSets [CVE-2015-5695]     |
|                           |                                         |
| dovecot [15]              | Fix SSL/TLS handshake failures leading  |
|                           | to a crash of the login process with    |
|                           | newer versions of OpenSSL [CVE-2015-    |
|                           | 3420]; fix mbox corruption issue        |
|                           |                                         |
| ejabberd [16]             | Fix logging of nicknames in muc logs    |
|                           | and parsing of  "ldap_dn_filter"        |
|                           | option; postinst: restart on upgrade;   |
|                           | logrotate: don't signal a non-running   |
|                           | daemon                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| flash-kernel [17]         | Combine i.MX53 QSB and LOCO board       |
|                           | entries, they are the same thing and    |
|                           | the LOCO variant was missing DTB        |
|                           | information, possibly causing issues    |
|                           | during wheezy to jessie upgrades        |
|                           |                                         |
| fusiondirectory [18]      | Access javascript libraries via a path  |
|                           | relative to FusionDirectory's base path |
|                           |                                         |
| glibc [19]                | Fix pthread_mutex_trylock with lock     |
|                           | elision; fix gprof entry point on       |
|                           | ppc64el; fix a buffer overflow in       |
|                           | getanswer_r [CVE-2015-1781]             |
|                           |                                         |
| glusterfs [20]            | Stop creating UNIX domain sockets as    |
|                           | FIFOs on NFS                            |
|                           |                                         |
| gnome-terminal [21]       | Open new tabs in working directory,     |
|                           | rather than home directory              |
|                           |                                         |
| gnutls28 [22]             | Fix a crash in VIA PadLock asm; fix     |
|                           | GNUTLS-SA-2015-2, which allowed MD5     |
|                           | signatures (which are disabled by       |
|                           | default) in the ServerKeyExchange       |
|                           | message                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| gosa [23]                 | Fix idGenerator for patterns like       |
|                           | {%sn[3-6}-{%givenName[3-6]}; enable     |
|                           | CSV / LDIF import on (non-Debian-Edu)   |
|                           | clean installations by default          |
|                           |                                         |
| groovy2 [24]              | Fix remote execution of untrusted code  |
|                           | and possible DoS vulnerability          |
|                           | [CVE-2015-3253]                         |
|                           |                                         |
| grub-installer [25]       | Correctly propagate grub-installer/     |
|                           | force-efi-extra-removable to installed  |
|                           | system                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| gtk+3.0 [26]              | Fix several crashes                     |
|                           |                                         |
| haproxy [27]              | Fix a segfault when parsing a           |
|                           | configuration file containing disabled  |
|                           | proxy sections                          |
|                           |                                         |
| how-can-i-help [28]       | Use HTTPS to connect to UDD             |
|                           |                                         |
| kic [29]                  | configure: Do not add -L without        |
|                           | argument to $LIBS                       |
|                           |                                         |
| lame [30]                 | Enable functions with SSE instructions  |
|                           | to maintain their own properly aligned  |
|                           | stack. Fixes crashes when called from   |
|                           | the ocaml bindings                      |
|                           |                                         |
| libdatetime-timezone-     | New upstream release                    |
| perl [31]                 |                                         |
|                           |                                         |
| libgee-0.8 [32]           | Fix default value of --enable-          |
|                           | consistency-check, otherwise a very     |
|                           | expensive debug option is turned on by  |
|                           | default and would make a lot of         |
|                           | applications unusably slow              |
|                           |                                         |
| libio-socket-ssl-         | Make PublicSuffix::_default_data thread |
| perl [33]                 | safe                                    |
|                           |                                         |
| libisocodes [34]          | Fix GLib critical warning if the        |
|                           | environment variable LANGUAGE is not    |
|                           | set                                     |
|                           |                                         |
| libvirt [35]              | Teach virt-aa-helper to use             |
|                           | TEMPLATE.qemu if the domain is kvm or   |
|                           | kqemu; fix crash on live migration;     |
|                           | allow access to libnl-3 configuration;  |
|                           | report original error when QMP probing  |
|                           | fails with new QEMU                     |
|                           |                                         |
| linux-ftpd-ssl [36]       | Fix  " NLST of empty directory results  |
|                           | in segfault"                            |
|                           |                                         |
| lynx-cur [37]             | Use gnutls_set_default_priority()       |
|                           | instead of a custom priority string, so |
|                           | fixing GNUTLS-SA-2015-2 in GnuTLS does  |
|                           | not break SSL support in lynx           |
|                           |                                         |
| mesa [38]                 | Disable asynchronous DMA on radeonsi    |
|                           | which can cause lockups                 |
|                           |                                         |
| motif [39]                | Disable fix for upstream bug #1565      |
|                           | which caused segfaults in ddd and xpdf  |
|                           |                                         |
| mozilla-gnome-            | Restore compatibility with newer        |
| keyring [40]              | Iceweasel versions                      |
|                           |                                         |
| nbd [41]                  | Fix authfile parsing                    |
|                           |                                         |
| nss [42]                  | Fix certificate chain generation to     |
|                           | prefer stronger/newer certificates over |
|                           | weaker/older certs                      |
|                           |                                         |
| ocl-icd [43]              | Fix  "clSVMFree never called in OpenCL  |
|                           | ICD"                                    |
|                           |                                         |
| pdf.js [44]               | Drop xul-ext-pdf.js package since it's  |
|                           | not compatible with iceweasel 38        |
|                           |                                         |
| postgresql-9.1 [45]       | New upstream release                    |
|                           |                                         |
| postgresql-9.4 [46]       | New upstream release                    |
|                           |                                         |
| prosody [47]              | Fix CNAME resolution                    |
|                           |                                         |
| python-apt [48]           | Work around a cyclic reference from     |
|                           | Cache to its methods; LFS fixes; fix    |
|                           | splitting of multi-lines Binary fields  |
|                           | in dsc files; arch-qualify in           |
|                           | compare_to_version_in_cache(); fix      |
|                           | apt.Package.installed_files for multi-  |
|                           | arch packages                           |
|                           |                                         |
| python-                   | Fix S3token incorrect condition         |
| keystoneclient [49]       | expression for ssl_insecure [CVE-2015-  |
|                           | 1852]                                   |
|                           |                                         |
| python-                   | Fix S3Token TLS cert verification       |
| keystonemiddleware [50]   | option not honored [CVE-2015-1852]      |
|                           |                                         |
| python-reportlab [51]     | Correctly handle PNGs containing        |
|                           | transparency                            |
|                           |                                         |
| python-swiftclient [52]   | Add missing dependency on python-pkg-   |
|                           | resources                               |
|                           |                                         |
| r-cran-rcurl [53]         | Build-Depend on libcurl4-openssl-dev,   |
|                           | fixing issues with PEM certificate      |
|                           | bundles                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| rawtherapee [54]          | Fix dcraw imput sanitization errors     |
|                           | [CVE-2015-3885]                         |
|                           |                                         |
| requestpolicy [55]        | Restore compatibility with newer        |
|                           | Iceweasel versions                      |
|                           |                                         |
| rsyslog [56]              | Disable transactions in ompgsql as they |
|                           | were not working properly               |
|                           |                                         |
| ruby2.1 [57]              | Fix Request hijacking vulnerability in  |
|                           | Rubygems [CVE-2015-3900]                |
|                           |                                         |
| syslinux [58]             | Fix booting on some Chromebooks         |
|                           |                                         |
| systemd [59]              | Disable default DNS servers in systemd- |
|                           | resolve; use strictly versioned         |
|                           | dependendency on libsystemd-dev for the |
|                           | transitional dev packages; udev:        |
|                           | Increase udev event timeout to 180s     |
|                           |                                         |
| tabmixplus [60]           | Restore compatibility with newer        |
|                           | Iceweasel versions                      |
|                           |                                         |
| tcpdump [61]              | Fix -Z confirmation log being sent to   |
|                           | stdout, where it can get mixed with     |
|                           | pcap stream data if '-w -' is used      |
|                           |                                         |
| torrus [62]               | Revert broken patch refresh, thereby    |
|                           | fixing rrdup_notify                     |
|                           |                                         |
| tzdata [63]               | New upstream release                    |
|                           |                                         |
| ufraw [64]                | Fix buffer overflow in ljpeg_start      |
|                           | [CVE-2015-3885]                         |
|                           |                                         |
| unattended-upgrades [65]  | Make optional automatic-reboot work     |
|                           | again; really fix adding of jessie-     |
|                           | security                                |
|                           |                                         |
| wesnoth-1.10 [66]         | Disallow inclusion of .pbl files from   |
|                           | WML [CVE-2015-5069, CVE-2015-5070]      |
|                           |                                         |
| xemacs21 [67]             | Conflict against old transitional       |
|                           | packages to make absolutely sure that   |
|                           | they are removed before we try to       |
|                           | upgrade; remove dependency from support |
|                           | to binary package since the binary      |
|                           | package already has the equivalent      |
|                           | dependency                              |
|                           |                                         |
| xserver-xorg-video-       | Don't pretend to support rotation       |
| modesetting [68]          |                                         |
|                           |                                         |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+

    1: https://packages.debian.org/src:akonadi
    2: https://packages.debian.org/src:apache2
    3: https://packages.debian.org/src:apt
    4: https://packages.debian.org/src:bareos
    5: https://packages.debian.org/src:base-files
    6: https://packages.debian.org/src:binutils-mingw-w64
    7: https://packages.debian.org/src:bird
    8: https://packages.debian.org/src:cron
    9: https://packages.debian.org/src:cross-gcc
   10: https://packages.debian.org/src:dbus
   11: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer
   12: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer-launcher
   13: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer-netboot-images
   14: https://packages.debian.org/src:designate
   15: https://packages.debian.org/src:dovecot
   16: https://packages.debian.org/src:ejabberd
   17: https://packages.debian.org/src:flash-kernel
   18: https://packages.debian.org/src:fusiondirectory
   19: https://packages.debian.org/src:glibc
   20: https://packages.debian.org/src:glusterfs
   21: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnome-terminal
   22: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnutls28
   23: https://packages.debian.org/src:gosa
   24: https://packages.debian.org/src:groovy2
   25: https://packages.debian.org/src:grub-installer
   26: https://packages.debian.org/src:gtk+3.0
   27: https://packages.debian.org/src:haproxy
   28: https://packages.debian.org/src:how-can-i-help
   29: https://packages.debian.org/src:kic
   30: https://packages.debian.org/src:lame
   31: https://packages.debian.org/src:libdatetime-timezone-perl
   32: https://packages.debian.org/src:libgee-0.8
   33: https://packages.debian.org/src:libio-socket-ssl-perl
   34: https://packages.debian.org/src:libisocodes
   35: https://packages.debian.org/src:libvirt
   36: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-ftpd-ssl
   37: https://packages.debian.org/src:lynx-cur
   38: https://packages.debian.org/src:mesa
   39: https://packages.debian.org/src:motif
   40: https://packages.debian.org/src:mozilla-gnome-keyring
   41: https://packages.debian.org/src:nbd
   42: https://packages.debian.org/src:nss
   43: https://packages.debian.org/src:ocl-icd
   44: https://packages.debian.org/src:pdf.js
   45: https://packages.debian.org/src:postgresql-9.1
   46: https://packages.debian.org/src:postgresql-9.4
   47: https://packages.debian.org/src:prosody
   48: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-apt
   49: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-keystoneclient
   50: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-keystonemiddleware
   51: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-reportlab
   52: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-swiftclient
   53: https://packages.debian.org/src:r-cran-rcurl
   54: https://packages.debian.org/src:rawtherapee
   55: https://packages.debian.org/src:requestpolicy
   56: https://packages.debian.org/src:rsyslog
   57: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby2.1
   58: https://packages.debian.org/src:syslinux
   59: https://packages.debian.org/src:systemd
   60: https://packages.debian.org/src:tabmixplus
   61: https://packages.debian.org/src:tcpdump
   62: https://packages.debian.org/src:torrus
   63: https://packages.debian.org/src:tzdata
   64: https://packages.debian.org/src:ufraw
   65: https://packages.debian.org/src:unattended-upgrades
   66: https://packages.debian.org/src:wesnoth-1.10
   67: https://packages.debian.org/src:xemacs21
   68: https://packages.debian.org/src:xserver-xorg-video-modesetting

Security Updates
----------------

This revision adds the following security updates to the stable release.
The Security Team has already released an advisory for each of these
updates:

+----------------+---------------------------+
| Advisory ID    | Package                   |
+----------------+---------------------------+
| DSA-3260 [69]  | iceweasel [70]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3276 [71]  | symfony [72]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3277 [73]  | wireshark [74]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3278 [75]  | libapache-mod-jk [76]     |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3279 [77]  | redis [78]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3282 [79]  | strongswan [80]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3283 [81]  | cups [82]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3284 [83]  | qemu [84]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3286 [85]  | xen [86]                  |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3287 [87]  | openssl [88]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3288 [89]  | libav [90]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3289 [91]  | p7zip [92]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3291 [93]  | drupal7 [94]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3292 [95]  | cinder [96]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3293 [97]  | pyjwt [98]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3294 [99]  | wireshark [100]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3295 [101] | cacti [102]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3296 [103] | libcrypto++ [104]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3297 [105] | unattended-upgrades [106] |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3298 [107] | jackrabbit [108]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3299 [109] | stunnel4 [110]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3300 [111] | iceweasel [112]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3301 [113] | haproxy [114]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3302 [115] | libwmf [116]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3303 [117] | cups-filters [118]        |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3304 [119] | bind9 [120]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3305 [121] | python-django [122]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3306 [123] | pdns [124]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3307 [125] | pdns-recursor [126]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3308 [127] | mysql-5.5 [128]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3309 [129] | tidy [130]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3310 [131] | freexl [132]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3312 [133] | cacti [134]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3313 [135] | linux [136]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3315 [137] | chromium-browser [138]    |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3317 [139] | lxc [140]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3318 [141] | expat [142]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3319 [143] | bind9 [144]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3320 [145] | openafs [146]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3321 [147] | opensaml2 [148]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3321 [149] | xmltooling [150]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3322 [151] | ruby-rack [152]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3323 [153] | icu [154]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3325 [155] | apache2 [156]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3326 [157] | ghostscript [158]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3328 [159] | wordpress [160]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3329 [161] | linux [162]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3330 [163] | activemq [164]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3331 [165] | subversion [166]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3332 [167] | wordpress [168]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3333 [169] | iceweasel [170]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3334 [171] | gnutls28 [172]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3335 [173] | request-tracker4 [174]    |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3336 [175] | nss [176]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3337 [177] | gdk-pixbuf [178]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3338 [179] | python-django [180]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3340 [181] | zendframework [182]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3341 [183] | conntrack [184]           |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3342 [185] | vlc [186]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3343 [187] | twig [188]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-3345 [189] | iceweasel [190]           |
|                |                           |
+----------------+---------------------------+

   69: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3260
   70: https://packages.debian.org/src:iceweasel
   71: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3276
   72: https://packages.debian.org/src:symfony
   73: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3277
   74: https://packages.debian.org/src:wireshark
   75: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3278
   76: https://packages.debian.org/src:libapache-mod-jk
   77: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3279
   78: https://packages.debian.org/src:redis
   79: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3282
   80: https://packages.debian.org/src:strongswan
   81: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3283
   82: https://packages.debian.org/src:cups
   83: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3284
   84: https://packages.debian.org/src:qemu
   85: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3286
   86: https://packages.debian.org/src:xen
   87: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3287
   88: https://packages.debian.org/src:openssl
   89: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3288
   90: https://packages.debian.org/src:libav
   91: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3289
   92: https://packages.debian.org/src:p7zip
   93: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3291
   94: https://packages.debian.org/src:drupal7
   95: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3292
   96: https://packages.debian.org/src:cinder
   97: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3293
   98: https://packages.debian.org/src:pyjwt
   99: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3294
  100: https://packages.debian.org/src:wireshark
  101: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3295
  102: https://packages.debian.org/src:cacti
  103: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3296
  104: https://packages.debian.org/src:libcrypto++
  105: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3297
  106: https://packages.debian.org/src:unattended-upgrades
  107: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3298
  108: https://packages.debian.org/src:jackrabbit
  109: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3299
  110: https://packages.debian.org/src:stunnel4
  111: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3300
  112: https://packages.debian.org/src:iceweasel
  113: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3301
  114: https://packages.debian.org/src:haproxy
  115: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3302
  116: https://packages.debian.org/src:libwmf
  117: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3303
  118: https://packages.debian.org/src:cups-filters
  119: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3304
  120: https://packages.debian.org/src:bind9
  121: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3305
  122: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-django
  123: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3306
  124: https://packages.debian.org/src:pdns
  125: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3307
  126: https://packages.debian.org/src:pdns-recursor
  127: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3308
  128: https://packages.debian.org/src:mysql-5.5
  129: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3309
  130: https://packages.debian.org/src:tidy
  131: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3310
  132: https://packages.debian.org/src:freexl
  133: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3312
  134: https://packages.debian.org/src:cacti
  135: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3313
  136: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux
  137: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3315
  138: https://packages.debian.org/src:chromium-browser
  139: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3317
  140: https://packages.debian.org/src:lxc
  141: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3318
  142: https://packages.debian.org/src:expat
  143: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3319
  144: https://packages.debian.org/src:bind9
  145: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3320
  146: https://packages.debian.org/src:openafs
  147: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3321
  148: https://packages.debian.org/src:opensaml2
  149: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3321
  150: https://packages.debian.org/src:xmltooling
  151: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3322
  152: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby-rack
  153: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3323
  154: https://packages.debian.org/src:icu
  155: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3325
  156: https://packages.debian.org/src:apache2
  157: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3326
  158: https://packages.debian.org/src:ghostscript
  159: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3328
  160: https://packages.debian.org/src:wordpress
  161: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3329
  162: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux
  163: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3330
  164: https://packages.debian.org/src:activemq
  165: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3331
  166: https://packages.debian.org/src:subversion
  167: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3332
  168: https://packages.debian.org/src:wordpress
  169: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3333
  170: https://packages.debian.org/src:iceweasel
  171: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3334
  172: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnutls28
  173: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3335
  174: https://packages.debian.org/src:request-tracker4
  175: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3336
  176: https://packages.debian.org/src:nss
  177: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3337
  178: https://packages.debian.org/src:gdk-pixbuf
  179: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3338
  180: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-django
  181: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3340
  182: https://packages.debian.org/src:zendframework
  183: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3341
  184: https://packages.debian.org/src:conntrack
  185: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3342
  186: https://packages.debian.org/src:vlc
  187: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3343
  188: https://packages.debian.org/src:twig
  189: https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3345
  190: https://packages.debian.org/src:iceweasel

Removed packages
----------------

The following packages were removed due to circumstances beyond our
control:

+----------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| Package                    | Reason                                  |
+----------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| criu [191]                 | Fast-moving target, too difficult to    |
|                            | keep updated                            |
|                            |                                         |
| dactyl [192]               | Incompatible with newer Iceweasel       |
|                            | versions                                |
|                            |                                         |
| fullscreen-extension [193] | Incompatible with newer Iceweasel       |
|                            | versions                                |
|                            |                                         |
| netty3.1 [194]             | Dependency for non-present jetty        |
|                            |                                         |
| php-zend-xml [195]         | Security issues; useless in Debian      |
|                            |                                         |
| rubyfilter [196]           | Broken (empty) package                  |
|                            |                                         |
+----------------------------+-----------------------------------------+

  191: https://packages.debian.org/src:criu
  192: https://packages.debian.org/src:dactyl
  193: https://packages.debian.org/src:fullscreen-extension
  194: https://packages.debian.org/src:netty3.1
  195: https://packages.debian.org/src:php-zend-xml
  196: https://packages.debian.org/src:rubyfilter

Debian Installer
----------------

URLs
----

The complete lists of packages that have changed with this revision:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/ChangeLog

The current stable distribution:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/

Proposed updates to the stable distribution:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/proposed-updates

stable distribution information (release notes, errata etc.):

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/

Security announcements and information:

https://security.debian.org/ [197]

  197: https://www.debian.org/security/

About Debian

The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian.

Contact Information

For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
https://www.debian.org/, send mail to <press@debian.org>, or contact the
stable release team at <debian-release@lists.debian.org>.