how to stop debian-announce messages

If you no longer wish to see the debian-announce mailing list,
please send an email message to debian-announce-request@lists.debian.org .
The message should contain the word "unsubscribe", and nothing else.
If you have difficulty, please send a message to listmaster@lists.debian.org
and he will help you.

The unsubscription command for our other mailing lists is similar. Just add
-request to the address, as above, and send it the word "unsubscribe".

I'm sending this message becuase a number of people sent "unsubscribe" messages
to me rather than to the list address. Someone even sent me rude messages and
mail bombs.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader