Eighth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting and Welcome New GSoC Students

Hello all!

I hope everyone is safe and doing well. (It's scary out there these days)

Nevertheless, The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the android tools team meeting! \0/
More precisely, the eighth monthly meeting is scheduled for May 27, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).

The good news, we have two new GSoC students on board with us for this year. I and the whole team welcome Kira Patton and Prateek Ganguli. Many congratulations once again, we hope to meet you at today's meeting! \o/
Since we have new joiners with us, will it be possible to meet at Jitsi, we can finally see faces to the nicks? :D

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving:  GSoc'21, Android, Gradle, kotlin, et al.

And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread. The meeting will be at #debian-android-tools on OFTC.

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC. In case of
any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D

Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain