Re: Sixth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

I am in for monthly meeting.

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 1:08 AM Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, Teams!

I hope everyone is doing well.

The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/
More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00 UTC (Thursday).

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).

And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on OFTC. In case of
any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D

Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain
(samyak-jn[m])