, How can I find a tooling maker with a proven track record of reliability?

Dear Mr./Ms.

Hi,

Have a nice day.

Our company is interested in discussing collaboration with in

The process of finding a mold/prototype manufacturer that fits your budget can be challenging.

Our factory in Guangzhou is staffed with highly skilled professionals dedicated to producing top-quality plastic injection tooling.

Our company is committed to providing a high-quality one-stop solution for mold, injection molding, and prototyping to help you deliver exceptional products to your customers.

We specialize in the production of molds up to 50 tons in weight for a range of industries.

Our company offers a comprehensive range of injection molding services, with machines available from 80 tons to 2800 tons to meet our client's needs.

We are glad to quote you any projects.

Best regards
Rocky Lee

Mob\What'sapp: +8613178879403   Wechat: a13178879403

E:rockylee@longxiang-ltd.com

SKYPE: longxiang-lee

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt