Support for Debian ISO Creation

Hi,

I have few queries and want to know wheather that be doable.

Let me go through what I have done till now.

1. I have one Intel board where I'm installing Debian 11.2.0 (Kernel 5.10.0). Also upgraded to Linux Kernal 5.10.91

2. Later I added one Wifi module support by adding It's module drivers by building the kernel. Also I can able to create the .deb file.

3. Also, I can able to install that Debian package in another machine. As a result Kernel is also getting upgraded from 5.10.0 to 5.10.91 and also Wifi module is UP.

Now, Can i able to pack the Debian with the kernel 5.10.91 which is running in my machine where I have supported my wifi module.???

I.e,
1. How to create .iso for that Debian+ kernal 5.10.91?
 If it can be created, then i can make that as bootable OS via USB and install in different machines directly.

Please let me know your thoughts on my requirements and guide me in achieving this.

Or any other way to create a bootable image?.

Thanks and Regards
Manoj S Gowda