Re: Architecture qualification meeting, scheduling

Adrian Bunk:
> [ fullquote adding -ports, for people not following -release or -devel ]
>
> [...]
>
> Is https://release.debian.org/stretch/arch_qualify.html the up-to-date
> information available to you, and the "candidate" line how a decision
> would look like based on the current information?
>
> cu
> Adrian

It reflects all the issues we are aware of at the present time (except
for archive-{coverage,uptodate}, which can be seen from
https://buildd.debian.org/stats/).

If you believe we have overlooked an issue or an update, please do not
hesitate to let us know. :)

Thanks,
~Niels