Link problem..

Hi, I'm not sure I've got the right e-mail for this problem.  Seems it's all link problems with netinst page.

Attempting to download a 'net install' to a USB or CD.  I'm doing this on a Windows (UGGH!!) 10 OS with Firefox as the browser.

When I go to https://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/ and select amd64 (bittorrent) to get the net install I receive a file not found error. Here is the error:

The requested URL /debian-cd/8.2.0/amd64/bt-cd/debian-8.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso.torrent was not found on this server.

If I select CD image, I get this error

The requested URL /debian-cd/8.2.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso was not found on this server.

It seems ALL of these links fail.  Could I have something to do with this as I can't see how..  I did notice that the links themselves do not start with a '/' (as viewed in the bottom of the browser window before clicking), yet the all the requested URLs in the error message do start with a '/'

Can you assist or at least get this to the right people?  I'm kind of stuck and my Linux Debian box is down.

Thanks

Jack Wilborn
Peoria, Arizona USA