Re: What is the evidence for and against systemd?

Hello,

I really hate systemd, since it is installed on one of my machine
starting and stopping the system are painful.
Starting is more than one minute with the X screen appearing at the very
end.
Stopping is the more painful thing, that machine wait more than 7
minutes before to stop, other systems are stopping in less than 1
minute.
As someone noticed "samba" is often the culprit taking 5 minutes to stop
the service.
I want really often to unplug the cord ! But didn't do it.
Systemd is hard to understant and even harder to diagnose when something
goes wrong as it did often.

Regards

JP P