RE: Looking for Debian 6.0.5 AMD ISO image

Thank you very much for your quick response.  I took your advice, installed jigdo-lite and attempted to download debian-6.0.5-amd64-DVD.  It is made up of 8 DVDs, which surprised me, but I guess it's everything.

Unfortunately, there were 20 files that could not be found.  I'm not sure I need them, but what now?  I have a file debian-6.0.5-amd64-DVD-5.iso.tmp that appears to be an ISO image.

Am I out of luck?

Thanks again.

Chris Carlson
Sr. Software Engineer
Zodiac Inflight Innovations

2929 E. Imperial Hwy.
Brea, CA 92821 USA
P: 714.854.8478
www.imsco-us.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential & proprietary to Systems and Software Enterprises, LLC. This information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access or transmittal of the information contained in this e-mail, in full or in part, to any other organization or persons is not authorized.