Re: Fwd: module nvidia not found / amd64 jessie

Hi Hans:
From years I no more use what you suggest, I rather use the automatic system of Debian. It has always worked fine at any update/upgrade/restart, even at pciexpress 3.0, like in my system. Perhaps the testing (jessie) update/upgrade has introduced a temporary bug. If so, other users will claim problems. If not, I do not understand what happened. I do not have another machine with this config.

francesco

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
Hi franceso,

I am checking the necessary packagaes by module-assistant. It is the easiest
way.

Try it out. Install package "module-assistant" , start with m-a, and then go
through the 4 steps (update, prepare etc.) Nice tool, and is helping much.

Good luck

Hans