Re: root low space

Giacomo:

As I told you, my pointing dog has left. His performance in Gonnascodina on partridges remains in the records of the referee that had the luck of refereeing that game. Also, my "The Old Man and the Roading Dog" on Gray's Sporting Journal, 2005, 30(4), 13, was substantially the record of another performance of that dog, at which I was alone.

Moreover, I use to maintain the same my home on my two amd64 raid-mirror boxes, wheezy and jelly. So, the only concern - as far as I understand - is the root partition.

Thanks for your recommendations

francesco