Re: auto-activating iSCSI device with an LVM volume group

Hi Seb,

since nobody answered I looked into your problem. I assume that you either use wheezy or squeeze. In both versions your setup should be possible. In the Debian BTS I found a thread dealing with your problem: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=498616 , according to it you should add your lvm to LVMGROUPS in /etc/default/open-iscsi and you should enable automatic in /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf setting node.startup to automatic.

I hope this helps

cheers

Robert