Re: Would like a ports mailing list for x32

All I will Say is that win8, has a long way to go, to catch up to my raid sys. Thankfully my personal PC is not Connected to Net. Am in A PC Lab Now, on a Mac/windows hybrid.  It's not often  I do connect my own PC to the Net & do not anticipate it happening anytime soon. I like it the way it is.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Daniel Schepler <dschepler@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd say probably just cc me (or maybe x32@debian-ports.org though I haven't tested yet whether that address actually forwards to me).  I don't usually read debian-amd64.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com> wrote:
Daniel Schepler wrote:

> Actually, after the initial phase where I was getting x32 multilib support
> into gcc and eglibc, and starting up the port, the email activity related
> to this has settled down to virtually nothing.  So I actually don't see any
> need for a dedicated list for this anymore (at least for now).

Ok, thanks.  Should I use debian-amd64 if I want to contact porters,
or should I just cc you?

I fear that the debian-amd64 list is not very useful these days, since
it is too easy for newcomers to confuse it for a special-case
debian-user.

Ciao,
Jonathan