Re: packages requiring ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk

Goswin,

> If your package is depending on ia32-libs then you are not using the
> right package for multiarch. Only the amd64 package would depend on
> ia32-libs. Use the i386 package instead.

The i386 package of what ?

I've got an amd64. My sources suck testing and unstable and i have multiarch (amd64, i386).
googleearth-package (v0.7) naturally is arch 'all' and 'make-googleearth-package' downloads the ge package, but has no option for choosing arch.

So how can i choose the i386 package ?