Re: RAID1 all bootable

Hi Francesco,

I was under the impression your grub configuration was correct and the only thing wrong was not having it installed on that one HDD. Of course your grub configuration should point to the correct root.

In my little (easy) setup I have my main partition, boot partition and swap partition in raid-1. The update-grub command was able to create the correct entries for this configuration in my grub.cfg all by itself.

If grub is sending you to the rescue prompt it means something it wrong with your grub configuration, so you'll have to fix that and install grub again.

With kind regards,

Simon